Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Official


I'm going back into the workforce. I will be teaching theology at a local high school, St. Thomas Aquinas Academy. It's a small catholic school with about 100 students. Along with teaching 4 classes I will be the Lead Teacher. St. Thomas Aquinas is one of three schools and because each school is small they have a Lead Teacher, which is overseen by the President. I will be the Lead Teacher at the High School.
I'm excited about teaching again and look forward to the opportunity to help teens grow in their faith.

St. Thomas Aquinas pray for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for you and I know you will love teaching again and it sounds like this high school is the perfect opportunity for you. Please keep all of us up to date on your job and all the other news.
Love
Mottsie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Love Elisa

Tom said...

Excellent news, Steve! Would love to by a fly on the wall for one of your classes. :)